- TannvernetAsked on September 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I want to share a form with a friend. That hat was simply. We followed your instruction with pasting the url - but if we edit the cloned form it does not automatically update at the website.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Clone an Existing Form from Your Account
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM
- TannvernetAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 03:59 AM
Thank You for answer I will try that. I have another question. I have one account by my selv where I try out forms. Now I want to remove this form: http://form.jotform.com/form/13214022392 with all its pictures
to Tannvernet. I have imported (cloned) it by the url, and it seems OK, but the pictures are not moved to Tannvernets account.
Thank you for godd help
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 04:05 AM
Done. That form should be in your account right now.
Thanks for using Jotform!
- trinesuphammerAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 05:09 AM
You are so quick. Thank you. It seems OK, but the images included the form are still filed at my account (Trine Suphammer). So if I want to change an image I do not find the map. Is it possible to move this to Tannvernet.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 06:19 AM
Hello Trine. Now this is the difficult part. There is no option to transfer or copy the images from one account to another. It has to be uploaded manually one by one, and also the images from the form be edited to map the link of the image one by one also.
- TannvernetAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 07:41 AM
Thank you Ilyam. For now it seems that it is easier to leave them on my original account.
- TannvernetAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 08:29 AM
Hi again. I wonder if also can move this form to Tannvernet: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/20591818854361
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 08:34 AM
I have finished moving the said form to account Tannvernet.
Would there be anything else I can help you with?
- TannvernetAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 08:37 AM
Thank You very much. Now I am very satisfied. You respond as quickly!