- nasa20010Asked on November 13, 2017 at 07:03 AM
We have problems with loading site in Iran.
please FYI for it
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 09:51 AM
Thank you for the information. However, we need more information about the error so please see the following steps to check what is causing the error on your end.
1. Please see if there is an error in your page by opening the console of your browser. Please see https://www.wickedlysmart.com/hfjsconsole/.
2. Please check with your ISP if they are blocking JotForm.
3. Please also check if your firewall is blocking JotForm.
- nasa20010Answered on November 13, 2017 at 11:43 AMNo , We try it with All browsers but problem to be countinued
We have this problems only with Iran Ip
please resolve it for us
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 12:47 PM
I tried to access the site using VPN - Iran but I was not able to replicate the issue you are reporting.
Can you provide us a screenshot of the console when you access your form to see if there is an error on your page? Please see https://www.wickedlysmart.com/hfjsconsole/. To attach a screenshot to this thread, just follow the instruction provided in this article: How to Post Screenshots to Our Support Forum. Can you also provide us the IP address you are using when you access the form so we can further investigate?
- nasa20010Answered on November 13, 2017 at 02:43 PM*This is a screen shot for this page with jotforn*
*Everyone in iran is not available visit this form*
*Please help us*
*We try all way but it was not...😞*
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:21 PM
Your screenshot didn't come through. Can you please try again:
- nasa20010Answered on November 13, 2017 at 03:43 PMWe have problem with this address with jot form in Iran:
Please change address for us and give another address like this
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:13 PM
You can try embedding your form with one of these embed codes:
Hope that helps!