- Strategy1stAsked on November 13, 2017 at 08:25 AM
Hello, I'm creating a form with conditional logic and having difficulty attaching "if/then" logic to a text element. Specifically, I'm trying to make a text element ("Please Provide Additional Details:") and all of the elements below it only appear under certain conditions.
Any insight about this would be a great help!
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 09:07 AM
Could you please have a look at following condition to see whether it helps you?
- Strategy1stAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 09:43 AM
Thank you, this solution works to a point, however, “Show Multiple” is not an option in the DO field:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:43 AM
For which field are you unable to set “Show Multiple”?
Please note that the Hide Multiple and Show Multiple is only available for SHOW/HIDE FIELD conditional logic.
- Strategy1stAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Thank you, I changed to the SHOW/HIDE FIELD option and selected the multiple fields to show. These fields need to be hidden unless the criteria is met. Somehow, the fields are still showing in the form - even before the conditional field is answered?
Not sure what I'm missing here - thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Is the issue related to condition #10?
You set this condition to show fields if File Upload field is empty (a file is not uploaded). This condition is working properly. When a file is uploaded conditional fields are hidden.
If you want to show fields when a file is uploaded then you need to change the conditional State to 'Is Filled'.
If you want to achieve something else, please provide us more details. Which fields do you want to show and when.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Strategy1stAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:17 PM
That solved it!