- SponchildAsked on November 13, 2017 at 08:27 AM
I created a form using your site and it is great but while testing it out none of the submissions have been received in the "My Forms" section and I don't know why or what it is I need to change.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 08:53 AM
I've just made a test submission and able to see mine. Could you please check on your side as well?
- SponchildAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 10:43 AMYes, thank you. Your response came through perfectly so whatever was wrong seems to have been fixed since yesterday five test runs failed to come through. Thank you so much for your help!
- SponchildAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:43 AMApparently when most people try to fill in the form they are getting error messages
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:02 PM
Do you know what error messages are they getting? I cloned your form and I noticed that the Unique Submission is set to "Check cookies and IP".
This option prevents multiple submissions using the same browser and IP address. You can disable it by setting it to "No check".
For more information about this function, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
Hope that helps. If the issue persists, please provide the error message. If possible, please share a screenshot as well so that we can further investigate.
- SponchildAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 05:43 PMI have now set the form as you suggest. As far as I know there were no submissions coming from the same location. Of the five submissions made not one has been received
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 08:55 PM
I have been testing your form and was able to see my submission on your account, as long as your users get the thank you page, the submission should appear on your submissions dashboard:
If you're still unable to receive submissions even when your users get the thank you page, please let us know.
- SponchildAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 02:43 AMI have the two submissions done by JotForm, but none of the ones done by those seeking help are showing up. They all tell me they are getting error messages like the one I attached previously and their forms will not submit.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 04:42 AM
Have you embedded your form in any webpage? Please share the webpage URL and we will take a look on what is causing this issue.
We will wait for your response.
- SponchildAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 05:43 AMNo I have not embedded anything and am not good on computers. https://form.jotform.com/73094247767265
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 07:20 AM
I see the issue now in your form now. The issue is that all your textbox field of your form is email field and that is the reason why your users are not able to submit form. Please check the screenshot below:
When user input value in the textboxes, it accepts email address and generates validation error red border. Please check the screenshot below:
The only way to solve this problem is to delete the existing fields of form and add short text field in form. That should solve your problem. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- SponchildAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:43 PMThank you SO much. That fixed the problem and the submissions are now being received. I appreciate your help so much!!!