- AdminHWCCAsked on November 13, 2017 at 08:55 AMHi,I have deleted a form submission and this is reflected in the submissions list. Unfortunately, when I run a CSV report, the submission is still listed. Could you take a look please?The form noted below.The submission I deleted is in row 4 of the attached csv. You will see this data does not appear in the form submissions.Thank you.
- AdminHWCCAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 08:57 AM
Here's the form
- AdminHWCCAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 09:01 AM
The report (I cannot upload for some reason - so here's a screen shot)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:22 AM
I checked the CSV report of your submission data compared to the actual submission data and on my end they match:
Try creating a new CSV report. At this time, the data should be the same as in JotForm.
- AdminHWCCAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Yes, its now in sync! The csv I sent you had an extra entry (row 4) whose submission I deleted several days ago; the entry still kept appearing in the csv report. Whatever you did has cleared it. Perhaps it was submitting a new test submission.