- moschwarkAsked on February 02, 2011 at 08:39 AM
the form on my site comes when filled out and sent to my Email as plain html code. The only way to make it understandable is pasting the code in an empty Dreamweaver site to show it as a form. How can that be and how can I change this? It´s very difficult to get the information from the code. The link of my form -
- also is plain code.
The mail from the form comes in this way. Any ideas?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 03:48 AM
To switch to plain text emails:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Switch to Text Mode"
6. Finish and Save your form.
- mochontyAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 03:03 PM
Oh thank you very much, I knew there must be a way. Thanks!