- AsconaAsked on November 14, 2017 at 04:31 AM
is there a posibillity to add an clear button in the single question per page layout?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 06:09 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to reset form fields of specific page of form?
Unfortunately it is not possible to achieve your requirement. If you add a reset button in form, it will reset the value of all your form fields.
- AsconaAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 06:35 AM
Yes, I want to reset the complete form with one button.
Hmm....but the reset button is only available in the one page layout?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 08:41 AM
Yes your understanding it correct. Reset button is not available in new form layout. Please note that reset button is available as a attribute of submit button in old form layout.
The only option available is to use old form layout. I did check your account, and you seems to have already added form with old layout.
I am anyway creating a feature request ticket and forwarding it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- AsconaAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 10:40 AM
Thx for the quick reply :)
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 09:15 AM
Could you please tell us the reasons of why you need an optional reset button on JotForm Cards?