- wraycoAsked on September 13, 2012 at 01:07 PM
I'm using a file uploader and have tried the regular and flash uploader but neither will allow multiple file uploads. The regular ones when I upload two files on submission of the form I get a warning message that says multiple files not allowed; see screenshot: http://cl.ly/image/1t2F22471R1L
- pinoytechAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 01:14 PM
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have cuased. Regarding on this issue, would you mind if we ask your Form ID or Form URL to investigate the said issue and for further assistance?
- wraycoAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 01:19 PMThe form is called UHA Reimbursement Request and its located here:
- pinoytechAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 01:33 PM
I have check the form and I found that your upload field is set to upload one file. In order to upload multiple file. Please take a look at this:
- wraycoAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 01:36 PMI did have that checked before with one upload button. Then I switched it
and put up 4 separate upload buttons, but I get the same message. I can
switch it back if you want.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 01:52 PM
I have cloned your form and I was able to upload multiple files. Please take a look: http://www.jotform.me/form/22564962997472?