- pennimankelloggAsked on November 14, 2017 at 11:31 AM
Could someone please walk me through the process of getting my account unlocked?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 12:20 PM
This seems to be a duplicated thread, I already answered to you here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1298511
- pennimankelloggAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 07:38 PM
Thank you, Kevin. What is the best way for me to get my IP address back?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 07:42 PM
Your IP address has been already whilisted, if you're still unable to enter the Joform site, please provide us your current IP address, this tool will help you getting it: http://whatismyipaddress.com
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 08:56 PM
I have now added your IP address to our whitelist.
Please verify and let us know if you are still having issues. Thank you.
- pennimankelloggAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 09:12 PM
I am all set now. Thank you, Jan! For the future, is there a process where I can get approval on my form so I don't get shutdown again?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 09:26 PM
Collecting sensitive information, login credentials and asking for credit card details using regular text fields are not allowed here in JotForm.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.