- smack21Asked on November 14, 2017 at 12:08 PMWhile working in my account, I got kicked out. I tried to log back in, but
I keep getting an error stating login failed-suspended. In addition, it
wont allow me to sumbit a question for help because it said I do not have
access, and I need to login. How do I regain access to my account?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 12:09 PM
I checked your account and it is currently active. If it is still showing as suspended on your end, let us know and w will take another look.
- smack21Answered on November 14, 2017 at 12:43 PMThanks...Im back in now.
- smack21Answered on November 14, 2017 at 12:43 PMI was in for a while working in the consultation form again and it kicked
me out after testing the form...login is now back to failed-suspended.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 01:21 PM
I checked your account and I am not quite sure what caused it to be suspended. I activated your account and it should be usable once again. I whitelisted your forms which should prevent any further issues.
- smack21Answered on November 14, 2017 at 01:43 PMThanks...I will try working in them again to see what happens.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 01:46 PM
Let us know if it happens again and we can find the specific cause. Though it is should not happen again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 06:21 PM
@Brandon I have moved your question to a thread of its own. I will address your question in the following thread shortly: