- MyCupcakeToppersAsked on September 13, 2012 at 02:39 PM404 Not FoundFile not found. uploads/MyCupcakeToppers/21365916551354/213369726442784197/22p_8061_lightning_mcqueen_cars_wallpaper.jpg
I have had my form working really well for over 3 months, then suddenly this afternoon I have started getting this error message.
When I get an email through with my jotform I usually click on the file link and it opens up so I can save it. Now I am getting this error message and the only way I can get my images is by going directly to the jotform website. Whilst this is a work around, it is not ideal. Can you help please?
- ubmdesigncentralAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 02:41 PM
This is happening to my form also! I get a 404 on dropbox uploads. Someone please help us! thanks
- fuseboxAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 02:44 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 02:54 PM
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. One of my colleague already submitted a ticket to our developer regarding on this issue. We ask your patience while our development fixing the said issue.
- MarilynLittAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 04:17 PM
404 Not FoundFile not found. uploads/MarilynLitt/21729343373152/213367402274815969/skypoint.jpgThere are several of us doing Lost Dogs four our state and have many, many people sending us photos with JotForm which we post on FaceBook and make into Lost and Found dog posters. You ought to look into what we are doing!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 05:05 PM
We're currently having issues with uploaded file links and edit links.
If you're having problem accessing these links, please replace "submit" with "www" in the URL.
As shown on this image