- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 08:18 PM
Yes just like the other conditional rules, it doesn't alter other conditions. It just change the Thank You page regarding on what rule you specified.
- matheusgcarlosfotografoAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 08:53 PM
So, if I'm trying to insert one of the fields from my form in the Thank you page but the field is hidden by default, what should do?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 11:48 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you want to print the value submitted to your thank you page, is this correct? if so, if there was a value that was submitted, basically it should show. Otherwise, it will be emply.
- matheusgcarlosfotografoAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:01 PM
My bad. By "field" I mean a widget, not an answer field. I'm trying to make the social buttons widget always appear on the Thank you page, while on the form it is hidden by default.
So, is it possible to add to the thank you page a widget that was hidden on the form or it necessarily has to show up on the form to also show up on the thank you page?
My form (I'm still trying to keep it private): https://www.jotform.com/answers/1297326-Why-the-social-buttons-on-Social-Follow-widget-not-loading-correctly
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:39 PM
Unfortunately you can't add buttons or interactive widget on your Thank You page.
You can add a text hyperlink or an image with a hyperlink for your social media pages.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:41 PM
- matheusgcarlosfotografoAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Didn't know about that limitation. Problem solved: