- chanllAsked on November 14, 2017 at 08:14 PM
I already create some forms by Jotform system, How can i scroll down to see any other form that i created ? Because only twenty forms in a page and cannot watch another forms anymore . Thanks
This is a re-post of a comment on How to View Form Submissions
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 09:14 PM
Are you referring to the My Forms page? To my understanding, the My Forms page is not scrolling down.
I did test it on my account and it is working properly. Please try using a different internet browser and let us know if the issue still persists.
Also, could you please provide the form ID so we can check it further?
- chanllAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 09:44 PM
I mean i cannot watch all my forms, which are used before . I cannot scroll down to watch other used forms ? No button or scroll button fumction on right bottom corner. (The bottom of the form is show 29 Submissions. Modified on Oct07,2017)
- beyzaAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:41 AM
Could you please try to clear your browser cache, and then check the My Forms link again? You can also try to open the page from other browser
- chanllAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 07:01 PM
There are same results after clear the browser. Pictures are as below
- chanllAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 07:02 PM
Also find same case in IE
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 08:33 PM
Thank you for all added information, chanll.
I checked your total forms on our end and you have 147 forms created. To investigate it further, I log in to your account and I counted a total of 25 forms. Also, I did not find any forms in the Archive folder.
I will forward this issue to our developers so they can further check what is happening on your account. We will contact you again on this thread once we have an update.
- chanllAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 04:00 AM
- chanllAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 08:02 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 09:42 PM
We still do not have an update. Our developers are still checking the issue. You will be contacted in this thread once we have any updates.
- chanllAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 06:35 PM
It is ok. But how can u find my form in other way, because I want to use some old form and data. Any suggestion ?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 01:41 AM
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience issue that has caused to you. I updated the ticket. You will be informed through this support thread as soon as our developer fix the issue. Thank you very much for your patience.
- chanllAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 06:20 PM
Any update ? How can i find my previous form and data ? Thanks
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 08:02 PM
Unfortunately, we still do not have an update from our developers regarding on this issue. However, if you can still remember the form ID or form name of the missing forms. Here's a workaround that you can try, put the form ID or form name in the Search bar.
I hope this information helps temporarily. We will contact you again on this thread once we have any updates from our developers.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 03:36 AM
Sorry for the trouble we have caused. The problem is fixed from now on. You can see all of your forms in your 'My Forms' page. Thank you,
- chanllAnswered on January 01, 2018 at 08:14 PM