- email@example.comAsked on November 14, 2017 at 09:15 PM
I got this message what do I do?
You have reached login attempt limit.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 01:38 AM
The error message you provided is usually shown when there are to many fail attempts too log in. You should be able to log in after 30 minutes.
Make sure that your login credentials are correct. The email address you used to post your question in the email address of the account inbooks. You can log in to the account with the email address or with the username. If you forgot the password you can reset it.
1. Click on the login button on top
2. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
3. Provide your username or email, and click on send the reset button.