- mariciamitAsked on February 02, 2011 at 11:37 AM
- kstateskierAnswered on February 02, 2011 at 02:27 PM
You could go down to Power Tools and add an HTML Area , select "HTML" in lower right hand corner to switch to HTML view and then paste in a table from another file, or write your own.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 04:07 AM
If you need to enter a table with some existing data, kstateskier's suggestion will do what you would like. You can add a "Free text (HTML)" field and use that to add a table.
If you need have users enter values into a table like spreadsheet, then you should use the "Matrix" field under "Survey Tools". Then select the Matrix field and click on "Input Type" on toolbar and select "Text Box".
- mariciamitAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Tried the HTML and it didn’t work, thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 11:50 AM
You will need to create the HTML table using your favorite HTML editor (e.g DreamWeaver), then copy the source code to the Free Text field by clicking on "HTML" button on the editor.
- askmerryAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 03:42 PM
I have been attempting to up load an excel spreadsheet into my form. I can copy and paste it in there but then it won't save it. Any other words of wisdom, I do not know how to use DreamWeaver. Anything else I can do?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 11:48 AM
I see, you would like to have default values on matrix fields. Unfortunately, the matrix field does not keep default values like some other fields. This is something we have not implemented.
What you can do is to copy the full form source code to your web site and then edit "value" parameter for each cell to show default values.
Here is how you can get the form source code. Open the form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source Code" and copy the code provided.
- askmerryAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 08:02 AM
Wow, ok...I think I get it. It's certainly worth a try, if I can tackle this it will be just what I have been looking for. Thank you for taking the time, I appreciate you.