- SueSchmigAsked on November 15, 2017 at 10:19 AM
I have had 2 different people try to register for something on one of my jotforms and they both received this message:
"Square payment error: Access token is missing. Please contact form administrator."
What should I do to correct this problem?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Please try to re-connect your Square by following this guide:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Payment field and click the Payment Wizard.
3. Connect the form to your Square account.
If the issue still persists after connecting your form to Square, contact us again so we can further investigate it.
- SueSchmigAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:43 PMHELP!
Not JotForm is telling me I don't have any forms yet! I had 4 forms there
that I created and now they are gone!
- SueSchmigAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:43 PMok, so I logged in a different way and I found them. Happy!! :)
I will try what you suggested above for Square.