- ErikZamudioAsked on November 15, 2017 at 10:19 AM
¿Tienen problemas con las integraciones a Google Sheets???
He tenido varios problemas con la integración de Google Sheets, al día de hoy no están registrando.
¿Hay algún problema?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Which forms in your account that is not syncing with Google Spreadsheet? Is it also fine if we will submit test submissions on your form?
There may be occasional delays with Google Spreadsheet due to the number of requests we are receiving daily but as soon as the queues are cleared, all submissions will be added to its spreadsheets.
- ErikZamudioAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 09:39 AM
Sigo teniendo problemas con google sheets.
Uno de tantos formularios con el problema es 73166767876879
Nos pueden apoyar por favor a darle solución.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM
I tried to manually push your missing submissions.
Could you please check your integrated sheet if the data is showing now.
We'll wait for your response.
- ErikZamudioAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Pero siguen sin aparecer los registros.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 01:41 PM
Thank you for your update.
We have escalated the issue to our developers.
This thread will be updated once we have any news.
- ErikZamudioAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 01:48 PM
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 02:04 PM
Apologies we do not have any updates at the moment on the issue from our back-end team. Once we get an update from the back-end team we will update you on this thread.
- ErikZamudioAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 09:13 AM
Es de suma importancia tener respuesta al respecto de este error. Es con varios Google Sheets que tienen ese problema, ya no están haciendo conexión, me afecta con mis clientes internos, ¿Cuándo podríamos tener alguna respuesta al respecto?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Apologies for any inconveniences caused. We still do not have an update form our Level 2 team but I can seen the ticket has been assigned to someone.
Once we get an update form our Level 2 team, we will update you on this thread.
Once again apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- ErikZamudioAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:00 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:34 PM
We are truly sorry but there's still no update as of the moment.
If possible, please re-integrate your form with Google Spreadsheet. Remove the existing integration and integrate your form again. This usually fix the problem.
If not, please let us know here so we can update the bug ticket. Thanks
- ErikZamudioAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Thanks for your reply but I need to know if they will give me solution to the problem since I can not be changing the integration to Google Sheets every day, As I mentioned, it affects my internal clients
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Could you please confirm if the issue re-appeared after re-integrating with Spreadsheet? As from what I understood, you already re-integrated.
- ErikZamudioAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 11:51 AM
That does not answer my question. My question is if they will give us a solution since there are several Google Sheets that have that problem. I can be resetting the Google Sheets but it is not the solution with my clients, the important thing is that they are working from the beginning.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 11:59 AM
The issue is still being worked on by our backend team, so we cannot give you an ETA at this time.
We will certainly let you know when the issue is resolved via this thread.
It would help, however, if we could know if the re-integrating didn't solve the problem.