- VictorLimaAsked on November 15, 2017 at 11:02 AM
I need a form to leave comments without being directed to email, but that is in the same space of the form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 11:58 AM
I'm not sure if I understood your requirement, but I think it can be achieved with the following:
1. Creating a report from your submissions: The HTML Table Listing report will allow you to display the submissions on a cool way that your users can view: https://www.jotform.com/help/209-How-to-Create-an-HTML-Table-Listing-Report
You will also find more reports on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-to-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
Reports can be shared using a link so you can get it and embed it on your form.
2. Embedding the report on your form: You may use the iFrame widget to embed the report on your form, please find it here: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed
And this guide will help you adding it to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-Your-Form
3. Reloading the form after the submission to reflect the new data: You can use the form's link as thank you page so this will reload the form and show the updated data, please check this guide that will help you finding your forms link: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
And this one will help you redirecting your users to a different page: https://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
Now, this guide will help you deleting the email notification and auto-responder so no emails are sent: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder
I hope this helps.