- uhmasaludAsked on November 15, 2017 at 11:27 AM
The Google fonts Roboto and Open Sans are working properly while I'm building the form and when I view it under the designer, but once I preview the form or export the JS to my actual page, the fonts are substituted.
¿How do I fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:19 PM
I checked your form and you set Roboto font, but you're calling Roboto condensed:
margin-top : 0;
color : #00928f;
font-family : "Roboto Condensed",sans-serif;
If you want to use Roboto Condensed, then this should be the CSS:
And you should call it:
font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif;
Please try and let us know how it worked.
- uhmasaludAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 02:24 PM
Hi Nik, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I tried your solution and it doesn't work. What puzzles me is that when I switch from the form's build mode to the preview mode, the fonts change.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 03:28 PM
I reviewed your form but I found that it is not using the Roboto+Condensed font-style at this time.
I am not sure if you have updated and saved the changes in your Advanced Designer. Please check again and redo as suggested by my colleague.
Let us know if still not resolved.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 03:31 PM
By the way I used a test form and it work so far. You can check as well.
Let us know how it goes.