- GaneshpatilAsked on November 15, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Indian payment gateways are very easy to implement why its been taking a huge time. as i had seen there is an thread in your forum from last few YEARS.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:41 PM
I'm not sure to which Indian payment are you specifically referring to, but you can receive Indian rupees by using the below Payment Integrations:
You can check them all by going to this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- KunalAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:47 PM
For your reference above gateways are not supported in India. And having a huge transaction charges.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Could you please let us know which payment are you requesting so we can forward to our backend team for a possible implementation?
- KunalAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 01:12 PM
Hoping Ganesh This time atleast they start working. There are many Indian customers which are eagerly waiting for this to get implemented.
And you are right its very easy to implement as they only need to pass value and get it recorded.
Also 1 more is there razor pay.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 01:44 PM
Thank you for additional information.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for a possible implementation. We cannot give you the ETA, but we will certainly inform you once the issue becomes available.
Thank you for suggesting it.