- JohnPateAsked on November 15, 2017 at 05:28 PM
Hi this is 2nd send got fail message.
1) What plan do I need for radio buttons, text fields.
2) Add page breaks.
3) Redirect to URL on_submit form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 08:05 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The radio buttons, other field types, page breaks and thank you url redirects are available with each plan. It should be possible to test everything with the free plan.
Note that at this time we offer two form layout options, one with a page break after each field, and another where you can manually add the page breaks.
Classic layout with manual page breaks:
New layout with auto page breaks:
If you have any follow up questions, please let us know.
- JohnPateAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 08:43 AMHi,
Building a form. Trying, than planning to buy the $20 subscrption.
Cannot find "add page break." Screen shot of issue:
URL of my form: https://www.jotform.com/build/73202950484152
Please advise, thanks.
Facebook | Twitter
*Book a time on my calendar*
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 10:07 AM
To add page break go to form elements scroll down to Page Elements
and just drag it to the form.
Hope this information helps you.