- crazzmcAsked on November 15, 2017 at 08:26 PM
- lumiardianAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 08:56 PM
The same opens in desktop version as well. Can you check if you published changes that you have made in the form?
- crazzmcAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 09:20 PM
Let me check my conditions. It could've been a cached version that I was editing and it wasn't changing. On mobile right now just going to get on my computer and check out the form.
- lumiardianAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 09:44 PM
Now the form it is appearing in both devices, desktop and mobile as well.
- crazzmcAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM
Yes really dumb move by me. Computer was showing form that was previously cached. Issue was I used an English language setting on the form but there was no field to select a language. Created the permissions to display regardless of language.
Excited to use this form looks awesome!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 06:00 AM
We're glad that you figured it out. If you have any additional question or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.