- anthonyr123Asked on November 15, 2017 at 09:58 PM
If I use the Square payment widget, how can I allow the client to choose from 3 different amounts?
Also, once a person enters their credit card info, is the card automatically charged or is the info emailed to us and we charge the card thru our Square dashboard?
My form is located below.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 04:37 AM
Is it the Application Fee field where you are going to take the selected amount? If yes, here's how:
1. First, open the application field properties and set a calculation value for each of the options in the Options tab.
2. Add a Form Calculation widget to your form. You can hide the field if you like - right click > hide field
3. In the calculation wizard, add the application fee field. This will get the selected amount.
4. Then to pass the amount to the payment field, follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
About your other question, by default, the card will be charged immediately as soon as the form is submitted. But, there's an option to stop this and charge the users card manually in your Square dashboard. That is to enable the payment authorization in the payment settings. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization