- DeinhafenAsked on November 16, 2017 at 01:25 AM
Hi Team JotForm,
I would like to completely delete the welcome page in my current form. Please look in to my attachement. How can I do that to delete the welcome page?
Thanks a lot.
Best regards from Hamburg
- beyzaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 01:51 AM
You should click on "Remove Welcome Page"
Hope this will help. If you have any question let know us
- DeinhafenAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:15 AM
It doesn´t work. When I click that and test the form, the welcome page keeps coming back! What is wrong? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 07:54 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
I was able to replicate the issue on the cloned version of your form on Firefox only. Once I licked to "Remove Welcome Page" button, Welcome page was seen to be removed from builder but not form preview. I'm escalating this problem to our development team.
On the other hand, removing welcome page is possible on Chrome. Please try to delete your welcome page on Chrome, I don't think so you will be encounter the same issue on that browser.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 01:13 PM
It should be working now. Please check your form and let me know if it is working correctly on your end? Thank you.