- evank001Asked on November 16, 2017 at 04:53 AM
since yesterday the images I use for radio buttons in my form have disappeared from all my forms. I cannot find why, it has been working like that for years.
Please have a look here :
https://form.jotform.com/42083997895980 (after Nos modèles sont disponibles dans toutes les couleurs, there should be images of the football shirts)
or https://form.jotformeu.com/71441869103354 (for Alianza, Atletico... there should be an image, the url links for the images are working)
It comes from different servers so the servers are not the guilty.
Can you help me on that ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Yes I can see the problem. The images are not visible.
We have a couple of options:
1. Escalate the issue to Level 2 support and hope that they can fix it.
2. Use the image radio buttons widget instead of standard radio buttons.
- evank001Answered on November 16, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Hey, thanks for the reply.
My forms are very complicated and I have a lot of them, it will give me days to use with the widget.
If we can escalate to Level 2, I would be very glad !!!
- MarvihAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:01 PM
It seems that the developers had change this and disabled linking images from Single Option field. Therefore, escalating this would not help.
The option to fix this would be using a widget called "Image Radio Buttons". We could give you some help if you need.
- evank001Answered on November 17, 2017 at 05:19 AM
Oh men, this is very very bad news, it will take me days and a lot of money lost to do them again with the widget. F.... that. First time I am pissed to jotform.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 09:05 AM
Apologies for the inconveniences this caused to you. However, these actions are an attempt to protect our users from people trying to use malicious scripts on forms, the builder will automatically reject those codes.
As an alternative, you may use the widget as suggested by my colleague above.
- evank001Answered on November 24, 2017 at 05:38 AM
have the developpers changed their minds, some of my old forms with the image single option fields are back to work fine. (without the widget I mean)
I need to know if this is temporary or not (because I put somebody on changing all my forms using the widget)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 08:18 AM
I can see that the images here https://form.jotformeu.com/71441869103354 are back; please note that might be that some specific tags such as <img> or <a> (for links) were allowed back; however, we cannot ensure that this will not change in the future.
If you need to have the images added to the basic radio button, then you may add them through the source code: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
If you have questions, let us know.