- BAFPlacementsAsked on November 16, 2017 at 07:44 AM
I have been using the free version of jot form but my company now has a paid for account. How can I transfer the forms I have on my free account to the paid for account?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 10:20 AM
We can move the forms for you. Provide us the username of account to which you want that forms are moved to and the IDs or names of the form that you want to move.
If your account is the sub user account of you paid account, you can move the forms from your end. Please check option 3 of this guide to see how that can be done:
- BAFPlacementsAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 07:43 AMHi,
Please can you move the following forms from my free account – Username firstname.lastname@example.org to our paid for account. The Username for the paid for account is IMML and I would like the forms saved in the BAF folder. The forms I would like to be moved are:
- BAF Placements Graduate Questionnaire (Students Graduating in 2018)
- BAF16 Placement Search Information for Summer 2018 Placement
- BAF16 Weekly Application Update
- Bath University – School of Management Placements – Company Information Sheet 2017-18
- BAF15 Placement Details Form
- BAF14 Accommodation Advice Survey
Please can you confirm if we can still use the same links for students to complete these forms or if we will need to send out new links?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 09:49 AM
As you have requested, I have transferred your forms from BAFPlacements
to IMML. You can still use the form links except for custom url.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- BAFPlacementsAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 10:43 AMPerfect. Many thanks,