- SatisfaccionAsked on November 16, 2017 at 08:05 AM
In my mobile i can see only 4 stars
I have a question with a 5 stars scales, but the 5th does not appear
How can it be fixed ?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 10:48 AM
I assume you are referring to this form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/73184255383359
I can confirm that the star rating is visible only until the rate 4 but when you scroll it to the right, you will be able to see the rate "5". However, I'm still escalating this layout problem to our development team for a further investigation and fix.
Thank you for reporting us this problem and your understanding.
- SatisfaccionAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 06:31 AM
Any udate abouy this issue ?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 07:42 AM
Unfortunately we have not received an update form the Level 2 support. Once we have an update we will update on this thread.
Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 07:37 AM
Your issue should be fixed now, could you please check and confirm that it is working as expected now?
Please feel free to contact us further if you require additional assistance.
Thank you, have a great day!
- SatisfaccionAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 09:43 AMPerfect thanks a lot!!!
El 21 nov 2017 13:37 +0100, JotForm , escribió: