- SpringpointAsked on November 16, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Good morning! I have a question about the same issue on two of my forms. In the payment section, after a user selects an amount. Why does that amount not populate into the bolded Total:?
Thank you for the support!
Below is the chat i had with one of your live support technician's.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 11:38 AM
I will report this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now, I can only suggest you to remove the Total from your forms.
- SpringpointAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 09:02 AM
I still need an answer on this. Is the only solution to remove the Total fields?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 10:22 AM
Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved. It is assigned to one of our developers and the priority of this issue is set as important. we will inform you via this thread when the issue is resolved.
For now, you can only remove the total from the payment field.
- SpringpointAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 03:53 PM
So i'm not certain what happened, but the functionality of the Total in the payment is now working.
However the field is adding an extra 0 in the 10's place. So for example, a price of $15,000 is being totaled as $150,000. This is obviously a huge concern, as we do not want users being charged nearly 10 times the initial amount.
We have not made any changes since I opened the ticket on Thursday.
Provided are the two form links:
- MarvihAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 06:36 PM
On ALL of your "Form Calculation" widgets, please enable/check "Show empty decimal places".
To do this follow the images below.
Here is the cloned form I did https://form.jotform.com/73246937697979
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 08:55 AM
Sorry for the late update. We'd like to inform you that this bug has already been fixed.