- recreationformAsked on November 16, 2017 at 10:40 AM
How do I keep hidden fields from not printing on submission notifications? They do not show on the list that I have edited in the Notification section. Empty fields do not show but my hidden fields do.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:08 PM
Am I right to understand that you want to exclude the hidden fields in the email notifications?
If the hidden fields contain a value, they will be included in email notifications. Otherwise, if they are empty, they will not be displayed since email by default hides the empty fields.
However, if you still want to remove the hidden fields, simply customize your email notification template. Look for the hidden field variables and delete them.
- recreationformAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 01:43 PMThe hidden fields show up between "Family Doctor Name" and "Are you a
member?" fields on the form. The hidden fields are dates and others do
have a value with them.
[image: Inline image 2]
- recreationformAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:11 PM
The email i receive now does not show the hidden fields but the adobe download does.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 03:05 PM
If I understood you correctly, you want to remove hidden fields form the PDF report.
To achieve that on the submission page of your form open the properties, un-check the hidden field and then close the properties to save the changes you made.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions