- THFFAsked on November 16, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Currently I have 2 forms published:
I have embeded both on my website rotator (happy4ever.org)..forms are visible when you click the respective banner in the rotator.
I see an issue on the "lpacap2018" form... For some reason, when scrolling down the form, the background image is not visible all the way.
How can I fix this?
- lumiardianAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Please put this CSS Code in Custom CSS area:
background-size: contain !important;
On this link you will find on how to inject Custom CSS Code.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Yes you can try that. Or if you prefer to use the GUI, open the advanced designer and on the "Background Image" tab check the "cover" option for the page background.
- THFFAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:47 PM
@aubreybourke: doing what you said in the GUI causes other issues...
@lumiardian: that didn't fix the issue
- lumiardianAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 01:19 PM
Can you try this one instead?
background-size: cover !important;
It should look like in the image below:
- THFFAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 01:59 PM
thank you @lumiardian... however, it doesn't fix the scrolling problem, and it makes it blurry by blowing up the image so much.
Have you guys clicked on the link to see how the forms look?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:44 PM
May I suggest you try the other options on the Background Image tab. Note that you will need to save the form after each change ( disk icon ).
You can repeat the image, you can fix the image, you can cover the whole page, or you can combine the options.
- THFFAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 09:51 AM
Sorry guys, nothing worked....but thanks anyway!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 11:16 AM
I found a solution for you.
1. First make sure your background image is set to "fixed" only.
2. Then embed your form using the iFrame method.
3. Edit the iframe embed code. You need to add a max-height property. And enable scrolling. So it will look like this:
It will add a vertical scrollbar.
- THFFAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 12:01 AM
That was the solution!!! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 03:41 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
If you have other concern or need further assistance, please let us know.