- reynsugai1Asked on November 16, 2017 at 03:48 PM
My password is autosuspended. Please help!
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 04:02 PM
Upon review of your account it was found form:
http://www.jotform.us/form/73196382658166 was collecting ssn information as shown in the screenshot:
When free accounts do this they are auto-suspended by the system.
For the valid collection of SSN you will need to add a signature field and comply with certain requirements:
This will surely make your forms not to be considered as guilty of phishing activities
2. Add a signature widget where your users sign and agree to provide such sensitive information.
Here are some widgets you can add to the form (signature fields):
and be performing one of these business activities:
• Credit card companies, lenders, and any other company receiving a credit application from you
• The three main credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian
• Any company that sells products or services that require notification to the IRS, including:
- Investment advisors
-Real estate purchases
-Financial transactions over $10,000, such as automobile purchases; and other financial transactions
Otherwise, it will trigger to suspend the account.
We have deleted the guilty field, reactivated your account. You may continue developing your forms and make the appropriate modifications.