- swebsitesAsked on November 16, 2017 at 11:03 PM
I've just started building my form and need to include a domain/url availability checker. https://form.jotform.com/73196995834980
I used the simple domain who is checker however it doesn't seem to work for .com.au (australian) site urls. Could this be fixed please?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 02:34 AM
You could do .com.au checking by using the basic text field and conditional logic, for example:
1) You insert the text field:
2) And then use this condition to show an error message or another field:
And this is how it works:
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/73201783051953
Let us know if this could work for you.
- swebsitesAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Thanks for the prompt response, really appreciate it as I'm working to a strict deadline. Maybe I've misunderstood the purpose of the 'simple domain who is checker'. I thought it was a widget I could use to check if a certain domain/url is available for our customers. Is this not the case? Please let me know if you have any widget that does this,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 06:28 PM
You can use the Simple Domain Whois Checker widget for such purpose.
You can test the demo form here https://www.jotform.com/61743460405956
I hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.