- Wayne CraigAsked on September 14, 2012 at 09:35 AM
Need login and password please!!
- Wayne CraigAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 09:40 AM
Have not heard a thing second request in four days.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 09:44 AM
If you mean that you have forgotten your login info, the solutions below might help you.
Step 1: Go to Jotform.com
Step 2: Click forgot password
Steps 3 and 4: Enter your email on the box provided and click "Send Reset Intructions" button.
Step 5: Check your email
Thank you and I hope this helps.
- Wayne CraigAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 09:54 AM
The web guy I used is gone, I do not have that info. If you check I am owner of the 103 sites using your form, I need to make changes and cannot. I will upgrade once in.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
The e-mail address associated with the form on the site that you have provided is the following:
Do you have access to that e-mail address? if so, you can then recover your password information and enter. If you don't have access tot he email account mentioned, you can create a new JotForm account and clone the form that is on your webpage (you can view the form here). Once you have the new cloned form, you can then embed it onto your page.
Let us know if you need any further assistance!
- Wayne CraigAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I do not, I do not want to screw this up, can you not just change it to mine? If you look, the forms are forwarded to mu email. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM
We have verified that the notifications go to your e-mail address. Have you created a new account. Please provide us with the new account's user name so that we can move the form to your new account.
We'll be glad to assist you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I've moved both forms from your web guy's Free account to your Guest account. Should you require additional assistance, please let us know.
Wayne (yeah, I'm Wayne too :)
- Wayne CraigAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Thanks I will set up an account now, and get you the info ASAP!! Thanks Wayne!!!!
- waynew4wAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Just set up an account to that email and my login is waynew4w. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again for all the help and quck assisitnace!!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM
You're quite welcome, Wayne.