- rgispertAsked on February 02, 2011 at 08:10 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 04:38 AM
1. On My Forms page, select your form and then click on Reports button.
2. Click on Add New Report and then select the Excel option.
3. Choose fields which should be shown on the Excel spreadsheet. Then click Next.
4. Copy the URL provided to another browser window. You can bookmark this URL and everytime you visit this page you will get the latest Excel output for answers on that form.