- magiclifesgAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 04:22 AM
I am here waiting for your reply, thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 04:38 AM
The form layout that you are using is different compared to the 2nd screenshot where the submit button can be found on the end of the page. The layout that you have has the submit button that can be moved.
Rather than to provide you instructions, I have added again the submit button for you and inserted this CSS code:
Currently, this is how it shows on your form:
Feel free to modify the text of the submit button. And if you wish to have something changed on the button, please let us know.
- magiclifesgAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 05:01 AM
You just operate
1, can not modify the text
2, the first page below the button disappears, resulting in the first page and the second page merged
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 06:15 AM
My apologies. I can't seem to understand what you wish to achieve.
If you want to switch to the single question field layout, please do the following instead:
1) Edit your form and go to Settings
2) Click Form Settings
3) Find the Form Layout settings and choose Single Question in One Page.
However, if this is still not what you mean, can you please try to describe what you would like to achieve in your native language? We'll try our best to translate it using a translation tool.