- YCatOCCAsked on September 14, 2012 at 10:10 AM
How do I reduce the text line spacing to "single" spacing?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Can you please provide us your form URL so we can check and proceed on giving you a solution?
Perhaps, you can check this article.
Thank you very much.
- YCatOCCAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I'm referring to the "FREE TEXT - HTML," not space between questions. I'd like the "free text" to be single spaced.
I see the left/right/center alignment (even on the tool bar above this box), but nothing for vertical line spacing within a text box.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Assuming you are referring to line breaks (or carriage return), holding the Shift button before pressing Enter will give your Free Text a single spacing between lines of text.
- YCatOCCAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM
That fixed it. Perfect! Thank you!!!!!