- stevesekhonAsked on February 02, 2011 at 08:42 PM
I had a friend fill out a form on my website, but the completed form did not get sent to me the way the test one I completed got sent. It did, however, show up on my JotForm website page.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 04:47 AM
I made a test submission and checked our email server logs. The email was accepted by your email server.
Feb 3 05:44:27 monk sm-mta: p13AiRcV008882: to=<Stevesekhon@gmail.com>, ctladdr=<firstname.lastname@example.org> (1002/1003), delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=123514, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com. [188.8.131.52], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (OK 1296729867 g10si918966vch.33)
If you weren't hosted on Google, I'd asked to contact your hosting provider to ask them investigate what happened to the email, but Google is known to provide no support, so you can't ask that.
I assume you already checked your spam filter.
- msalley1Answered on February 03, 2011 at 05:02 PM
i have had the same problem on both of my forms. It is hit and miss as to whether you will receive a notification of a submission or not. Not sure why that happens. Mike
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 05:50 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 05:52 AM
By the way, you asked this question and I answered you. Why did you post this message here instead of continuing the discussion there?
- bcometaAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 03:27 PM
I just noticed that I'm having this problem also. It's troubling and I'd like to track down the problem ASAP. Would it help to try the above forms (since this post is almost a year old)?
I know at least 2 forms (out of at least a couple dozen) have not made it to my inbox. I can tell you which ones didn't make it if that helps.
Let me know if you want me to start a new topic, although sounds like the same/similar problem as OP.
- msalley1Answered on January 25, 2012 at 03:45 PM
Not to be a downer because I love this form builder but I had one recently that wasn't sent to me as well. I am not technical enought o figure out why I guess. :)
- webministerAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 05:08 PM
I haven't received forms responses since January 21st...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Have you checked your spam folder for the missing emails? Also, it would be best to open a new thread for your issue.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- stevesekhonAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 09:01 AMHi,
Are you responding to a comment/email I made a long time ago? I haven't
been using jotform for ages and therefore this is no longer an issue for me.