- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 01:56 PM
You can input excel to your forms easily by following this guide:
- BBS22Answered on November 17, 2017 at 02:43 PMI see, but I don’t understand it, I just want to put this in, see the attached
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 03:04 PM
1. Sorry but your image didn't come through.
Can you please try again:
2. You can try our spreadsheet widget
You can modify the format of the spreadsheet widget using CSS code.
For example, to make the first cell have red text use this:
color: red !important;
You can see this working here:
- BBS22Answered on November 17, 2017 at 04:43 PMSee the excel in the attached, I want to put that excel in my form, but I want that the person applying for alcohol insert his information in that excel file on my form
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 05:01 PM
I'm sorry but you attempted to attach the file to a response. That doesn't work for attachments. You need to email us directly email@example.com with the attachment.
Or you can upload it to dropbox/Google Drive and share the link with us. This option is best as all agents will be able to access it.
We will wait for your response.
- BBS22Answered on November 22, 2017 at 11:43 AMI no longer recall what this is for sorry
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 12:05 PM
This is JotForm Support. You left a question on our forums about placing a spreadsheet on your form: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1301738-Import-Excel-to-Form
I don't believe this is possible.
If you still require assistance. Please click on the link and respond.
- BBS22Answered on November 22, 2017 at 04:43 PMOh ok, I found another way :) thank you