- se_it_deptAsked on November 17, 2017 at 02:18 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 02:27 PM
When you add a field to your form it automatically populates the email with this info. If you disable this setting then when you add a field to your form, it wont automatically add it to the email. You would have to do it manually.
Its useful when you create a custom email notification/autoresponder template. Because a change on your form would overwrite your template.
- se_it_deptAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 02:43 PM
It sounds like you're saying it controls whether or not, elements added in
form builder are automatically added as a field to settings > emails >
email > email content.
Is that correct? The wording next to the feature makes it sound like it's
talking about actual emails, instead of the email content feature.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 02:47 PM
Yes that's right fields added in the form builder will not automatically be added to the email content if this setting is disabled.
- se_it_deptAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 03:43 PM
Ok, thank you very much.