- joshcorwinAsked on November 18, 2017 at 02:33 PM
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 02:45 PM
You can achieve this by using a PDF form, here is a guide on how to create one.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- Josh CorwinAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 02:52 PM
I made the form at https://form.jotform.com/73215108284149
I want the entire thing to come over in email or PDF or inbox instead of just the fields the person fills in...Is that a better description?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 03:29 PM
Sorry for the confusion, Let me clarify your question.
You wanted to create a form in which the form would be embedded to an or email not just the the value of the fields in the form?
If so, by defeaulty the headers,text fields are not included in the notification emails.You'll be able to add only the fields from the form to the notifications. However,the email composer is a full editor that allows you to insert grahpics,tables, etc.
Another method is to just get the PDF version of the submission. You have to add the PDF Link tag in the email settings:
Go to form fields
and select PDF link
And then to include headers,texts and images in the PDF, you will have to check "Show Headers and Text" in the form submissions page settings
Go to my Forms and click your form then click submissions
Then you will find the settings here in the corner
then click show headers and texts.
Hopefully this answers your questions.
- joshcorwinAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 04:43 PMFantastic. Worked really well..Anyway to increase the resolution? If I
print to a PDF using the print button, it's full res, but the pdf in
submissions is a bit fuzzy
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 05:00 PM
You can try customizing the content of the PDF copy of submissions from the PDF Design page.
The information on how you can access that page is found in this guide — How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions
If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.