- cgschwingAsked on September 14, 2012 at 02:44 PM
My form is over quota and I've done some reading about SSL versus regular submissions. It appears from my URL that I'm doing regular, not SSL submissions and I should have 100 a month right? But I've barely had 10 submissions in the past month.
My event is coming up soon, help!
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 02:57 PM
I checked your account associated with your form ID: 21845236298158 and found you are on Guest account, you therefore need to move your Guest account to registered Free account to get high form quota allocations.
To create a free account , you will see something like this on the left side when you go to My Forms page:
Click the orange Create a Free Account button and go through the process of creating your account.
You can also find the long orange button just below the login/password fields:
Note: Make sure to use the email address that you have used in your form so that the form you have created will be merged to your new free account.
Please let us know if you have any other concerns.
- cgschwingAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 03:01 PM
I figured that might be the problem. The issue is that I can't find the form template anymore to move it to my user account. Is there a way I can find the template using the URL?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 03:02 PM
I also noticed, as my colleague mentioned that you have many of your forms in a Guest account. Would you like to have your forms as a guest transfered to your Free account?
Please let us know, we'll be glad to assist you!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 03:05 PM
The following URLs point to the forms that yuo currently have on the Guest account. Is one of these the one you are looking for?
- cgschwingAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 03:07 PM
This is the one I'm looking for. http://form.jotform.us/jsform/21845236298158
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 03:40 PM
Your form is now in your Free account. Please let us know if you need any other forms moved from your Guest account.
- cgschwingAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 03:41 PM
You're the best!!! Thanks so much! I can stop the panic attack now. :)
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Welcome and thanks for choosing to use Jotform.