- viresgAsked on November 19, 2017 at 07:38 AM
In my case is still not working
1) I've create this very simple jot form
2) I've create a very simple MS Flow to send me and email notification after every submission
And the Ms flow is not being triggered
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 07:54 AM
Thanks for reporting. Can you please name the 3rd party app you are using in your flow where you have connected JotForm so we can run some tests?
We will also conduct tests on our end. Thanks.
- viresgAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 10:44 AM
I am using Microsoft Flow.
Please take a look in other similar problems other users posted
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Those threads have been resolved as per our developer's reply and the user's confirmation.
I am sorry for the confusion though. If I am not mistaken you are using the MS Flow Notification itself https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/flowpush/.
Anyway, I have now escalated your thread to our developers so they can further investigate this and inform you here as soon as this is resolved.
- JotForm SupportryanAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 07:38 AM
I've checked the form (https://form.jotformz.com/71938095861670) and the MS Flow webhook trigger is properly set.
Can you please do the following steps:
1) On your Microsoft Flow account, delete the JotForm Flow.
2) Create a new flow using the same settings.
3) Make a test submission on the form.
Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.
- viresgAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 08:04 AM
Thanks for your help..
I decided to not use this integration. Is very un-estable (I am testing it since July and always something happen)
Hopefully this very useful integration would work without any issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.
Our dev team will definitely take note of this and hopefully brought it into play in the future updates since there is a continued development of integrations based on customers feedback.
Since our developers can't reproduce this particular issue, there may be errors during the process which isn't an issue with the form alone. Perhaps the data wasn't captured by the target app or there's something else.
Anyway, if you wish to use MS Flow integration again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us if you come across issues.