- heyitsreachAsked on November 19, 2017 at 03:37 PM
Hey, just created my first form - created it super quick, which is amazing. I spent some time on Formstack and gave in - Formstack sucks big time !
However, tell me i can pull my form into one non-paginated form ? I want it all in one little simple form, not into the sections it shows me.
Other than that i love everything else it does !!! Would love a super quick answer
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 03:55 PM
Hello Mark - I'm glad you're liking your JotForm experience so far. What you're describing is the FORM LAYOUT. When creating a new form, you will be presented with 2 options:
1. ALL QUESTIONS IN ONE PAGE
2. SINGLE QUESTION IN ONE PAGE
Select the first one to create forms in a non-paginated format.
Just keep in mind that on your current account, you can only select the layout prior to creating a form and you won't be able to change it after the fact. Seeing that your first form appears to be a test to fiddle around, just go back to your MY FORMS page > click the CREATE FORM button > then select ALL QUESTIONS IN ONE PAGE.
- heyitsreachAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 05:47 PM
Amazing. Ok so i have created a new form and it doesn't look as good as the one i created previously ! It's all on one page but it seems the default style is pretty far off the one from earlier and the styling options don't appear to allow much editing !
also, how do i make my own button ? the pre-styled buttons are a bit, eh 90's ! Could i use my own button on my site so it matches my site style and hook that up to my form to act as a submit button ?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 06:22 PM
The "ALL QUESTIONS IN ONE PAGE" layout, has the Form Designer and Advanced Designer that allows you to change the colors in your form, style/format the form, inject custom CSS codes and apply themes to your form.
Under the STYLE tab, there is an option to change the button style in your form.
And as for the Submit Button in your form, there is another option for you to upload your own button image.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have other questions or concerns.
- heyitsreachAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 07:43 AMI feel like I’m losing the battle in trying to make this form. It looks terrible.Where do i change the dimensions of the fields ? i want to increase their heightWhere can i create a flat, rounded button to a colour of my choice ? i dint want to use an image, nosy should be using images as buttons - its insanity !! the buttons to choose from are nasty !!How do i centre the form ?
How do i add help text into my email field ? i have it in the confirm email field but not the first email field ?Why doe smh button not render like to button i choose until i go to preview mode ?
Im not having a good experience with JotForm, it seems to be creating ugly forms on purpose - the themes are terrible !!!!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM
Considering that your latest questions are not related to the subject of this thread, I have moved them to the separate threads. Here are the links to your new threads: