- astaglianoAsked on November 20, 2017 at 11:36 AM
How can I change the space between paragraphs...see attached.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 01:53 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. I believe that can be formatted by editing the source code of the email content.
I will try to work on a solution for you on a clone version of your form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- astaglianoAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 01:58 PM
I tried changing in the source code, but I couldn't find how to do that.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 03:19 PM
You may find for the word where you need the space on and then remove any <br/> tag on the beginning of the text.
Use the browser search function to find the word, if you use Chrome this link may help you: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/157179?hl=en
- astaglianoAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 03:40 PM
I'm not trying to remove the space, just make it smaller...instead of 8pts, make it 5 pts.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 05:22 PM
The space will be removed if you remove all the <br> tags; however, you may leave just one to keep the space and just reduce it.
Please give it a try and let us know if it works.