- jmsmAsked on September 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM
I've seen a previous post with this problem but he had a french letter that google couldn't encode causing the error..
My form doesn't seem to have any of those and I'm still stuck with data old from a few days.
IS there something wrong with it?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 15, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Please try to remove the integration and clear your page cache, then re-integrate your form with google spreadsheet, that might help.
Please let me know if it works.
- jmsmAnswered on September 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Looks like its working now.
I'll come back at a later time when more people register and see if it actually does update instantly now :)
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Great! Please let us know for any concerns, we're here to help.
- jmsmAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 03:02 PM
Hi, I'm having the problem again.. It only updates every few days instead of instantly..
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 03:45 PM
I did some tests but was not able to reproduce the problem. My test does update instantly
Can you please modify your embedded script from
And see if that makes any difference?
- rockviewlodgeAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:41 PM
My GoogleDoc spreadsheet has stopped working in the last hour too (Its a new setup, just started trying it out this AM). Will try to disable & re-do the integration, but for what its worth, there seems to be something going on...
MMC in Oakland
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:59 PM
Please open a new thread if the issue still persists and we will be more than glad to assist you.
This thread is related to Gdrive, while you report an issue with Gdocs
- bluesteelfootballAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 04:31 PM
i have recently make new form and its updating the google drive in about 1 hour. as the sheet shows actual time i have tryied your above solution.
this is my form and sheet
- KadeJMAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 04:38 PM
We understand you may be having a similar issue to this thread. I checked and it looks like your account is separate from the user who opened this original issue. So to avoid confusion so that we can address your issue respectively can you please Open up your Issue and Details via a New Thread and we will gladly look into the problem for you.