- annafernAsked on September 15, 2012 at 06:05 AM
How do you get the headings in your forms to appear on the actual forms which are returned to us by email as at the moment all i can see are the questions and answers.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 15, 2012 at 06:21 AM
Unfortunately the headings and subheadings are not automatically included in the email notification, as what you have observed only the questions with the corresponding answers are displayed. This is because only the field questions have the email variables which are used in the notification, you can see them from the Form Field in the left side of the compose email window.
As a work around what you can do is to modify the body of the email notification and enter the headings.
Here's how this can be done:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on body of the email and then edit the contents of the email.
Add the headings as you wish.
Hope this information helps.
- annafernAnswered on September 15, 2012 at 06:22 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 15, 2012 at 06:31 AM
For some reasons your post came up empty on our forum, is there anything we can help you with?