- CARETTESAsked on November 21, 2017 at 01:46 AMHi,
I have a question. I need the completed (submitted) journal ad sales form sent to:
1. Supporter/Donator (that one is easy because they’re the one filling out the form)
2. One to the student (their names are listed on the Debutante/Esquire list)
3. One to the student’s parent (not identified anywhere on the form)
I’m assuming I’ll have to create some type of table somewhere? But how will it know who to send it to?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 02:02 AM
I believe what you're trying to do is possible using conditions. Since you only have a few options in the "Debutante/Esquire Name" field in your form the CHANGE E-MAIL RECIPIENT conditional logic would help you with your requirements.
You can create two additional email autoresponders in your form. One will be sent to the students and one to their parents. Then, create a condition that will send those emails to the corresponding email addresses based on the selected option in the "Debutante/Esquire Name" field.
Here's a guide — How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- CARETTESAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 07:43 PMSo are you saying that for each of the 12 debutantes, I would set up a condition that says for example:
EQUALS “Bethany Howell”
If so, I would need to do this for all 12 x 2 for their parents so 24 separate entries. There’s no table to look it up and send the email? If not, I’ll just do it 24 times.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 01:57 AM
That is correct, I'm afraid you will have to create each condition separately.
Let us know if you have any further questions.