- PrestigeInternationalAsked on November 21, 2017 at 03:48 AM
In actual field testing, How come I didn't receive any information from my responder in my email? Can you teach me step by step? I think, I mess up my notification settings. Thanks!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Edit the Email Template for Notifications and Autoresponders
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 05:56 AM
I don't see any submission on your account.
This form: http://www.jotform.me/form/73237732810454 is set to send notifications to these emails:
And this form: http://www.jotform.me/form/73237735410453 doesn't have any notifiers (or fields in it.
But when I checked your first form, I noticed that there is no submit button there, so your form is not actually submitted at all.
You should have it in your form in order for your users to be able to submit the data.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- PrestigeInternationalAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 11:43 AMahh ic. ok copy. so can you teach me on how data's will be forwarded
directly to my email accnt?
- PrestigeInternationalAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 11:43 AMok it works already. Thank you so much!
- PrestigeInternationalAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 11:43 AMbut how about after they submitted their info a link will be automatically
send to their emails. can you teach me? thanks!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 12:30 PM
I believe you're referring to the autoresponder email. If yes, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-up-an-Autoresponder-Email
I also recommend checking this guide to get familiarize with our Form Builder: https://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.