- lkunzeAsked on November 21, 2017 at 03:56 PM
we've had multiple reports from outside partners that our forms are not able to be submitted. Could someone please look into this for us?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 05:57 PM
I tested the direct link to your form. And it submitted fine.
We need more information about the submissions that are failing.
1. Did you embed your form in a webpage somewhere?
2. Are these submission problems happening on mobile devices?
If you can send a screenshot or have an error message please pass it on to us also.
- lkunzeAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 04:46 PM
These are reports that I'm getting from outside partners. I am sending the link, it is not embedded. I do not believe that users are using the mobile version. I will ask for a screenshot the next time we have an issue. Is there a troubleshooting document that I can send to these people? It is hard to be the middleman when I'm not seeing what they're seeing.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 05:57 PM
Yes it would be much easier for us to determine the problem if we know what the error is. So ask them to record the error message. And we will follow up.
If the form cannot be submitted there is usually two separate use cases:
1. The form has required fields that need to be filled in. Its not possible to submit the form until all required fields are filled.
2. The submit button reads "Please wait..." and never completes the submission. This usually occurs with embedded forms.