- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on November 21, 2017 at 05:22 PM
I just tried to use form 71245791095966 to .pdf for the 3rd time and it fails. The first page was decent then it stuffs the rest of the form in the top left corner of page 1.
A little hard to read. I tried with and without page brakes.
Can you help with this.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 05:29 PM
OK... I tried again and changed some settings, I get a lot more now but the fields at the bottom for each class only show the headings.
Almost there... Robert
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 08:21 PM
I believe you're referring to the fillable PDF and not the submissions PDF.
I cloned your form to test it on my end and I did not see the text on the screenshot you have provided. This link will probably answer your question about fillable PDF: https://www.jotform.com/help/312-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-with-All-Points#Will-Page-Break-or-Some-Other-Field-Tool-Create-a-Page-Break-in-PDF-for-Us
I noticed missing fields on the bottom of the fillable PDF, are you referring to that issue in your second post?
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 08:59 AM
Yes I should have indicated a fill-able pdf. Yes the second post, that is what is missing. I get exactly what you show.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 11:09 AM
I tested your form and got the same.
So I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We'll get back to you once the issue is resolved.
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 02:39 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately widgets used in web forms are not transferred to PDF forms.
Thanks for understanding.